In this economy, one has to try to save a buck wherever possible. So, if there is a way to use my perverse talent for profit, I’m always game to try it.
Just after I diligently paid my annual dues to the Society of Nuclear Medicine, I discovered the following contest, sponsored by SNM:
We Want to Hear (and See) You!Send SNM a video telling us why you love being an SNM/SNMTS member.
You might win a free one-year renewal!As a SNM/SNMTS member, you already know about all the great benefits you receive:
- A growing network of 16,000 diverse professionals in the field…
- across the globe and in your backyard through 14 state and regional chapters. Plus, SNM’s member directory makes contacting peers a breeze!
- Resources to help inform, educate and advance…
- through leading professional development options, including the ability to evaluate your CE activities and view your certificates in the CE Center, molecular imaging resource library and web access, advocacy presence, and research and publishing opportunities.
- Ongoing support through grants, scholarships, and awards…
- helping to support, sustain, and reward the best and the brightest in the field of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging.
- And so much more…
- including heavily discounted registration to SNM’s Annual Meeting, valuable member discounts on publications and products, and enhanced functionality on the SNM/SNMTS Job Bank!
Now, we want to hear why YOU value SNM.Is it the networking? The research? Leading publications like JNM? Premier educational events?
Record yourself telling us your reason in 60 seconds or less. Then upload your video to SNM’s Facebook Page by September 9, 2011.The Top 5 videos (voted on by SNM Staff) will receive a free one-year SNM renewal.
What are you waiting for? Put on your best smile, then Lights! Camera! Action!
So without further ado… If this isn’t worth a year’s membership, I don’t know what is. Maybe they’ll give me two years worth if I erase the whole thing!